TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF 2022 WIN A COMPLIMENTARY FITTING WITH DRIVER AND FAIRWAY METAL BY ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Compleat Golfer is conducting this promotional competition on behalf of ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD
2. The promotional competition is open to all adult South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of HSM, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition is open from 5 August 2022 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 4th September 2022
4. To enter, participants are required to:
- Correctly guess the answer to the question provided; Which golf course is the Titleist National Fitting Centre located at. Answer; Bryanston CC
- Only one entry allowed per person
5. Customers stand the chance of winning 1 complimentary full-bag fitting valued at R900 which includes the fitting of Metals, irons, wedges, putter and golf ball. Along with this, we will provide the winner with 1 x TSi driver and 1 x TSi fairway that he was fitted into. Only our featured shafts will be offered as a prize. For any exotic or up-charge shafts will be for the winners own account.
6. The cost and arrangement of travel to and from the National Fitting Centre at Bryanston CC is excluded. Winners must book their fitting complimentary fitting on www.TitleistFittings.co.za to arrange their fitting. A voucher code for a free complimentary fitting will be provided to the winner.
9. Winners will be announced on Compleat Golfer social media on the 5th of September 2022 and by participating in this competition, the winner gives permission for their name and picture to be used in advertising and/ or media free of charge.
10. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
11. Acushnet shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Acushnet or its agents.
12. In the event that the prize is not available despite ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
15. In the event of a dispute in regard any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of HSM and ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
16. Important notice: The Pro Shop and ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition and assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
17. Acushnet may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
18. By entering this competition you agree to receive promotional information by means of electronic mail or short message system from ACUSHNET SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD, its agents or associated companies.