World number nine Rickie Fowler will be fitted from head to toe in Puma’s Flagstick Camo Collection as he looks to add his first Major to his list of honours.
Fowler’s best run at Augusta National came in 2014 when he finished T5 in 2014 after which he followed up with a T12 finish in 2015. The 28-year-old American returns to Georgia this week with five more worldwide titles than he had after his best finish back in 2014.
As always, Fowler attempts to break new ground in the fashion stakes with this collection featuring a one-of-a-kind camo pattern inspired by the shapes and sizes of the iconic golf course’s greens on which any proposed wearer of the green jacket must perform.
— Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowler) March 28, 2017
The Limited Edition Flagstick Camo Collection will include:
– One of Rickie’s signature GoTime caps with a PWRCool, moisture-wicking sweatband.
– The Flagstick Camo Polo features a stylish, tailored fit polo with a camo print pocket, low-profile, button-down collar and trims.
– Flagstick Camo Pant incorporates the cool camo patter at the side and back pocket.
– Flagstick Camo Short for the warmer days on course.
– IGNITE Spikeless Sport DISC, a LE version of the brands IGNITE Spikeless Sport footwear, designed with the unique camo pattern.