With SPEEDBACK, Cobra have achieved a revolutionary advancement in driver technology, engineering the first driver to successfully combine an aerodynamic clubhead shape with a low center of gravity, creating the ultimate formula for speed.
Key points KING F9 SPEEDBACK:
- The KING F9 SPEEDBACK driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics combined with a low center of gravity, making it the fastest and longest COBRA driver ever.
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers their most aerodynamic clubhead shape and is the first to combine a raised skirt, raised tail/aft, a raised & rounded crown, and a rounded frontal perimeter that reduce drag for maximum club speed.
- The addition of a low, SPEEDBACK weight structure maintains a low, deep CG that has never before been combined with efficient aerodynamics. Without it, the raised aerodynamic features (skirt, tail/aft & crown) would raise the CG, negatively impacting spin and launch.
- The industry’s only CNC milled face. To achieve optimal performance, utilizing the most precise manufacturing processes is critical. A process that is five times more precise than conventional hand polished drivers, CNC milling delivers our thinnest, hottest face repeatedly on every driver they manufacture.
- Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation, COBRA engineers have created golf’s first-ever carbon fiber wrap crown design that wraps around the body, delivering a 12% larger carbon fiber area that saves 10 grams compared to titanium driver crowns.
You may also like