Justin Rose’s love affair with East Lake continued on Thursday as his 66 helped him move into first place in the projected FedExCup standings.
Co-leaders Tiger Woods and Rickie Fowler are Nos. 2 and 3 in the projected FedExCup standings. (Both players are currently credited with the 2,000 points that come with a victory).
Current FedExCup Top 5:
1. Bryson DeChambeau, 71, T21 (projected 4th in FedExCup)
2. Justin Rose, 66, T3 (projected 1st)
3. Tony Finau, 67, T5 (projected 5th)
4. Dustin Johnson, 69, T12 (projected 7th)
5. Justin Thomas, 67, T5 (projected 6th)
Projected FedExCup Top 5:
1. Justin Rose (2nd in FedExCup), 2,450 projected points
2. Tiger Woods (20th in FedExCup), 2,219
3. Rickie Fowler (23rd in FedExCup, 2,182
4. Bryson DeChambeau (1st in FedExCup), 2,160
5. Tony Finau (3rd in FedExCup), 1,920